A Versa-Lift is a unique heavy duty forklift. Unlike conventional forklifts, the frame of the Versa-Lift extends, allowing it to achieve greater lift capacity. In addition, the Versa-Lift Forklift is equipped with an removable Hydraulic Boom, giving it crane capability. No other forklift can provide this level of flexibility.
- Forklift Boom Attachment: For full capacity lifts to full height. Depending on Versa-Lift model, boom height ranges from 22 to 30.5 feet.
- Horizontal Boom: Telescoping out and back with swiveling lifting eye.
- 2 Speed Transmission: For extra power and precise movements.
- Hydrostatic Drive: For more control and smooth acceleration.
- Extendable Frame: For more lifting capacity.
- Removable Counterweight: For reducing weight to ship machine.
- Direct Lift Mast: Two-stage hydraulic lift cylinder lifts without chains.